Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beatiful place with perfect massage

Aramtih spa is nice garden made for relaxation.. friendly staff is providing really good massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2018
Juraj B
via mobile
Fantastic

Extremely nice place , yes expensive but all worth it. Lovely quiet place where you can enjoy in... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2017
940piam
via mobile

All reviews friendly staff bath scrub treatment relaxation villa spa
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Clean, gentle and professional. Although there is other well rated spa. This is definitely the most beautiful and clean. Price is reasonable. Must go.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Ernest S
Reviewed November 9, 2016

This place is heaven for spoiled body-treatment-clients like me. Even simple massage was worlds apart from the regular "oil-scrub" that you get in Bali. It is "body work". they know what they are doing, and they really find what MY body needs. The scrub and rempah was sensual, and professional. The settings are awesome. A tropical garden with different buildings and treatment rooms. ginger tea and health juice was provided. super competent staff. Wish I would have that place in my home town.*

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank UbudYogi
Araminth S, Front Office Manager at Araminth Spa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Dear Sir,

Highly appreciate for your best reviewed. For sure we will upgrade again for our service, product and hospitality quality.
Wish you will come on future and Best greets all of Araminth Team.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Must go if you are in Lovina. Reasonably priced and awesome service. The hot stones massage was wonderful. Wished we had few more days stay in Lovina.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Claudine A
Reviewed May 28, 2016

I went here for the Mandi Rempah treatment which includes a massage, body scrub, spiced bath, and lotion. The massage was wonderful and overall I enjoyed my visit -- I left feeling very relaxed. There were many plusses and a few drawbacks:

+ Excellent masseuse (Budi) -- very strong but smooth and very skilled. I was in heaven.
+ Nice clean spa, pleasant environment.
+ Very punctual pickup and service.
+ Beautifully prepared bath -- surrounded by candles and flowers
+ Private, air-conditioned room was very comfortable, and mosquito-free
+ Nice, polite staff

- The bath was cool/tepid! I'd never had a bath at a spa before but this really surprised and disappointed me. I couldn't stay in long because I was too cold -- not very relaxing. (The therapist later explained that she thought I wouldn't want a hot bath. I was still surprised she didn't ask!)
- They forgot the lotion at the end so I had to ask for it when paying and then they put some on my arms and legs in the waiting room.
- Their credit card machine wasn't working because of a connection problem, so I unexpectedly had to pay cash.
- Communication could have been better during the visit: my therapist disappeared for a while after putting the scrub on without saying anything, and I was confused about whether she was coming back or whether I should go get in the tub then.

Neither a + nor -, but worth a mention, is that when I came out around 6pm there was a strong marijuana smell around the grounds. I didn't see where it came from, though, and it could have been their neighbors.

I'd still recommend this spa, but be sure to bring cash and if you want a hot bath tell them so.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank 2bunnies2015
Araminth S, Front Office Manager at Araminth Spa Lovina, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Dear Guest,
Warmest greeting from Araminth Spa, Lovina - bali.

First of all we do our apologize for our inconvenience.Highly appreciate for your visit and the advise.We will upgrade the service and for sure the communication during our therapist give the treatment to our guest.This advise very important for us to upgrade our service quality.
Hopefully will see you again on the future

Best Regards // Araminth SPA

Reviewed April 27, 2016

We've been in Bali for nearly 7 weeks, so I've visited a lot of spas in that time (mainly in Ubud area). All things considered, this was pretty good. I had a 2 hr long treatment that included massage, a scrub, and bath. The grounds are pretty - beautiful goddess statue fountain, grassy areas, and huts, along with individual treatment rooms. They are all clean and nicely appointed. My massage was good, the setting was tranquil, the staff were really nice. I think I was the only one there in the entire place. It was pretty pricey for Bali though - about $45 for 2 hours. I would expect that from a higher end hotel with a more pristine environment. However, it was nice and I could see going here with a friend. I may go back to try their Thai massage, but the price is a bit off putting so I may try another spa as a comparison.

Date of experience: April 2016