TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great massage by waterfall

Wow! The service here was amazing. They picked us up at Ekommunity and took us to their location... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2019
akcoors
Denver, Colorado
Beatiful place with perfect massage

Aramtih spa is nice garden made for relaxation.. friendly staff is providing really good massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2018
jurajb2018
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Anturan
from $80.00
More Info
from $127.36
More Info
All reviews bath scrub treatment villa spa service
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2016

We've been in Bali for nearly 7 weeks, so I've visited a lot of spas in that time (mainly in Ubud area). All things considered, this was pretty good. I had a 2 hr long treatment that included massage, a scrub, and bath. The grounds are pretty - beautiful goddess statue fountain, grassy areas, and huts, along with individual treatment rooms. They are all clean and nicely appointed. My massage was good, the setting was tranquil, the staff were really nice. I think I was the only one there in the entire place. It was pretty pricey for Bali though - about $45 for 2 hours. I would expect that from a higher end hotel with a more pristine environment. However, it was nice and I could see going here with a friend. I may go back to try their Thai massage, but the price is a bit off putting so I may try another spa as a comparison.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank VedaVentures
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went to Araminth for massage and pedicure. The staff are friendly and helpful, guiding us which massage was best for our needs. The grounds of Araminth are beautiful and added to the delightful relaxation of the afternoon. My friend and I agreed that this was one of the best massage experiences we have had. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Lovina is a sleepy little coastal village which makes for a perfect laid back holiday, although with minimal competition in services. My friend and I arranged a 2 hr Ayurvedic treatment at Araminth Spa in December 2015 and it was both relaxing and just a little bit strange We were massaged in the same room - even though there was plenty of empty massage rooms available and my masseuse, although lovely, giggled with her colleague all the way through the treatment. A little off putting and not 100% relaxing. Having said that, the reception with an iced herbal tea and finish of a warm ginger tea set in idealic grounds makes up for what was one of my strangest massages I've had to date. It's the best spa in Lovina I'm told...I'd recommend opting for a solo massage. Oh yeah, free pick up and drop off too.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank JoElle8888
Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

I was in Lovina for a habitat for humanity build and one of our liaisons recommended Araminth to us. It was spectacular! Beautiful setting along with a very clean and very professional facility and staff. Of course the price was great too :). Highly recommend if you are in the area.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank 350denised
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We had the Couples Heaven treatment, which was just perfect! The staff was very good, the setting is lovely and peaceful.

Date of experience: September 2015