Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beatiful place with perfect massage

Aramtih spa is nice garden made for relaxation.. friendly staff is providing really good massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2018
Juraj B
via mobile
Fantastic

Extremely nice place , yes expensive but all worth it. Lovely quiet place where you can enjoy in... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2017
940piam
via mobile

All reviews friendly staff bath scrub treatment relaxation villa spa
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went to Araminth for massage and pedicure. The staff are friendly and helpful, guiding us which massage was best for our needs. The grounds of Araminth are beautiful and added to the delightful relaxation of the afternoon. My friend and I agreed that this was one of the best massage experiences we have had. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Lovina is a sleepy little coastal village which makes for a perfect laid back holiday, although with minimal competition in services. My friend and I arranged a 2 hr Ayurvedic treatment at Araminth Spa in December 2015 and it was both relaxing and just a little bit strange We were massaged in the same room - even though there was plenty of empty massage rooms available and my masseuse, although lovely, giggled with her colleague all the way through the treatment. A little off putting and not 100% relaxing. Having said that, the reception with an iced herbal tea and finish of a warm ginger tea set in idealic grounds makes up for what was one of my strangest massages I've had to date. It's the best spa in Lovina I'm told...I'd recommend opting for a solo massage. Oh yeah, free pick up and drop off too.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank JoElle8888
Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

I was in Lovina for a habitat for humanity build and one of our liaisons recommended Araminth to us. It was spectacular! Beautiful setting along with a very clean and very professional facility and staff. Of course the price was great too :). Highly recommend if you are in the area.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank 350denised
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We had the Couples Heaven treatment, which was just perfect! The staff was very good, the setting is lovely and peaceful.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank TravelTeddie
Reviewed June 14, 2015

Very impressive and good looking spa, very clean and modern set in a garden atmosphere. Yes this place looks great and the service is ok but as this place is only new most of the massage girls are only new and lack experience. I liked it and its ok but it really is a little too expensive for the Lovina area, you can get better and cheaper massages around. It really is worth the visit but i'm not sure if its worth the price!

Date of experience: January 2015