All reviews the owner cats driver property fridge wifi garden pool villa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

The owner are very friendly and helpfully. We joined every day a really good and freshmade breakfast. The room was very cozy and modern with a balenese style bathroom. We totally recomend to stay here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2018

We had such a good time at Villa Lumbalumba! It felt like coming home every day. The staff is so nice and helpful and they are genuine when they try to guide you to the best places in the area.
We spent some very relaxing days there and had lovely food delivered as we really needed to recharge after traveling around.
Mornings felt like breakfast with a family. We were greeted with smiles and a lovely breakfast.
And of course we loved the cute cats! And when we brought back an orphan kitten left to die they were kind enough to take her.

Highly recommended!

Room tip: We were at the pool, it was very nice. Rooms on top level might have a better view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We were travelling in Asia for many months now and this is definitely the best place we stayed. You just feel at home in Lumbalumba. The stuff is more than nice and they are here when you need them but at the same time nobody's watching you when you want to be private. Flower trees, everything is super clean, the pool is amazing, the breakfast is delicious.
Everything you need and more. Just the best accommodation decision ever made.
There are pretty kitties that come sometimes to visit you.
And for my birthday I have a surprise cake from the villa.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the time at Villa Lumba Lumba so much. Daniela, the owner, decorated the garden so nicely - its full of beautiful flowers. A true oasis! Our room was cleaned everyday, we even had flowers on them. We also had a fridge with fresh beverages. The breakfast was delicious, you even can order swiss Rösti since Daniela was born in Switzerland.

We liked Daniela very much, she is an inspiring soul with a lot of energy. She gave us very good advices where to go. All in all a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I visited this place only for few days, but immidiately I liked alot so I stayed all week. Very good location, nice and clean rooms, perfect breakfast and the best owner of this villa. One day I felt sick and she took care about me and cooked soup. You meet alot of friendly and kind people there and beutifull places but this was the best for me.

Date of stay: July 2017