All reviews family suite beachfront hotel free shuttle this lovely hotel general manager cup of coffee big room shuttle service early morning dolphin trip pool area nice pool wayan balinese channels boats
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

One of the worst hotel experiences I have had.

I booked through air b n b and the room that was shown was so nice with a huge bathroom.

The room I received was a completely different room in a block with a broken shower and no fridge or hair dryer.

I immediately went to reception and they were useless stating that it's the manager who is in charge or air bnb I speak to him and he says he will walk to them, they had no deluxe rooms left so I got him to refund me half the first night and he promised i would have a deluxe room the next night.

I go to reception at 10am they said it's not ready come back at 1, I come back and they say that I can't have the deluxe room unless I pay more, I speak to 3 managers and they all agree dispite the other manager stating I could and showing them I booked a deluxe room because that is not what showed up on their pc they wouldn't honour it.

At this point I am getting so frustrated it had already ruined my first night there, then they had told me 4 times my room wasn't ready with no rush, finally I wasn't allowed the room I had paid for unless I paid more.

I immediately called air BNB and stated I wanted an immediate refund, they said they would speak to the host.

He calls me an hour later and stated he will sort it, another hour goes by nothing, I am just waiting with my stuff in the lobby I call him and tell him it needs to be sorted now pass the phone to the reception and they finally move my room.

Apart from this and the rude reception staff the other hotel staff were nice, the whole hotel feels old and out dated, the beach is like a scrap yard and the hotel block at the front was not worth the price, I would not stay here again it is in no way a resort and if there is any issues they will not help you.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Balitaman, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Bali Taman Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Joe,

We thank you for giving us a feed back in regard to your stay with us. It's really sorry to hear this bad experience happened to you. We had been meeting to discuss this problem and what we have done for our future:
- English staff improved ( Now we have English course for all staff that held every Thursday )
- Reservation must be clearly stated with 3rd party.
- Room that you have stayed at your first night we don't sell it anymore at Online Travel Agent ( Agoda,Booking.com, Expedia, Traveloka, Ticket.com ).

Once again thank you for your reviews, we are sure it's not happened again.
Thanks and kind regards,
Ketut Awan

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Love the serenity, room and staffs. We had the suite and it was superb with place to relax and chatting, and room within the main room for my kids. Love the exclusive balinese designed architecture. And it is the well located for those need to go for dolphins for the next day. The boats are right behind this hotel and it can be arranged by the hotel staffs itself. Love to go to this place again and will arrange another trip soon.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Good Service, Good View and good Area for rest,

When you come to bali, don’t forget for book Bali Taman Lovina, this is very good for you,

And I will be back soon for stay here
Recommend Hottel for you and your family,

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Balitaman, Reservation at Bali Taman Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear Madam/Sir

Warmest Greeting from Bali Taman Beach Resort & Spa- Lovina, Singaraja - North Bali.
Naturally impressive getaway.

We Thank you so much for your valuable time to write your positive feedback for our resort in regard to our property and service. We are all happy to hear that you have a pleasant stay during your holiday.
Once again we appreciate so much to your review . Hope we can serve you again in other occasion.
Have a nice day

Edy Noviantara

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

The room is spacious, big and very clean. The Hotel staff is very friendly and very helpful. They have arrangement for dolphin trip and romantic dinner on the beach. Thank you Mr Edy for the arrangement.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Cynthia ChenLS,

Have a nice day

Edy Noviantara

Reviewed September 8, 2018

One of the good hotel for landscape. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Specially Mr.Arik from F&B was very friendly with us. Food was tasty as well. Had some T-bone steak with local red wine at their mail restaurant. Had some drinks at their poolside bar as well. The shocking part was had some unusual noise around 0320hrs from up stairs, though the room was vacant. Noises were sound like some spiritual activities. Not sure though but my wife is pretty sure about spiritual activities what she noticed.
My room number was 208. C/in on 02 September 2018 for one night meant for of dolphin hunting activates.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bali T, Reservation at Bali Taman Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Naturally impressive getaway.

We are very grateful for your valuable time to write your positive feedback for our resort in regard with our services, we apologize for the inconvenience, hopefully in the future it will be better.
we are happy with your review and make this review to be better atmosphere on upcoming days . I hope we can serve you again and we will provide a better atmosphere. once again we appreciate your review.

Edy N.