The staff of the hotel is friendly although understanding their English is at times a challenge. The bungalows are spacious and have all the necessary facilities, including coffee/tea making facilities, tv (with hbo) and a fridge.
On the down side- this hotel is frequented by certain tour operators. As a result, the pool area was claimed by a large group who had loud conversations and just sort of took over the pool. Same thing happened in the restaurant. Another point is the beach- it's very unatttactive, mainly because the moment you look at the beach the over 'enthusiastic' sunglass/sarong/wooden dolphin sellers start harrassing you. They're not allowed om hotel grounds so they are 2 mm from the official border and then they try to attract your attention while you're at the pool 'miss miss you want massage?' It got annoying and also sort of sad. However, this is not just at our hotel- most beach-side hotels in Lovina (and Amed) have this problem.
Finally- Wifi was a disaster, it only worked well in the lobby. On the other hand...gives you time to read your book in stead of emails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali Taman Lovina Resort & Spa ( Hotel with Tri Hita Karana Award oriented ). Nestled on beach of Tukadmungga, Lovina - North Bali. Refer to Balinese philosophy Tri Hita Karana has been provided a guidance on understanding interaction between soul, body and environment. It encourage people to live in harmony with the natural environment. Bali Taman Lovina with a traditional Balinese architecture involved in keeping a sustainable culture of Bali and tropical gardens offers Bali Taman Lovina Resort and Spa as an option that you cannot afford to miss as a place to rest with family and your beloved one. Classical dazzling impression etched in every building with a skillful hand painting from Bali painters, make a stay unforgettable experience, equipped with a swimming pool and views of the charming beach. Just a step to rice field one also be able to observe the agriculture closely. Last but not least wishing you have a pleasant stay with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bali Taman Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Taman Beach Hotel Anturan
- Bali Taman Resort & Spa Lovina Beach