“Big Portion, Great View”
Review of Sea Breeze Cafe

Sea Breeze Cafe
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Anturan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went here 2 weeks ago for lunch. By "we" I meant 18 of us! The staff were friendly in dealing with us all. The food was good, but what I really noticed was the portion was big! It was slow, but yes, again, there were 18 hungry people ordering food and drinks, so for that situation, their speed in serving was okay…

We had a good time there, laughing and chatting, so I'd say, it was a great experience overall.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Overpriced with lousy service and really, really bad food. Never had such a dry fish so close to the sea.
NB: saw one of our neighbours run to the ocean during the meal as she'd gotten sick...

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Very nice location right on the beach and indeed nicely catching the sea breeze. Local food overpriced at 50.000+ for simple nasi goreng, chicken wings made the stray dog happy but not me, I had only some pieces but made me feel uneasy. Won't see me again there.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to Sea Breeze Cafe with my girlfriend and had afternoon snack that cost us IDR75,000. The view was good with sunset right in front of us. The fries went very well with the chilli sauce and pumpkin soup was thick and delicious (came with garlic bread too). The banana juice and ice lemon tea were nice. Service was good as well. The only drawback was the dirty chairs.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great, place, stumbled onto it, right on beach, open all day has accommodation, service little slow but worth waiting for, low cost better than jimbaran bay