“So glad I went”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
beau116
“So glad I went”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to have my holiday pre-organised before I left, but I really didn’t know much about Bali and honestly I’m so glad I went with The Villas Experience!! Had the most amazing time, saw and did so many amazing things. It was so lovely to know that everything was all organised and I could just sit back and relax! All the staff were so kind and always going out of their way to ensure my stay was comfortable. 10/10 without a doubt would go again!!!

Jun 13, 2018
"Beau, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back next year! Kind regards, Paul, The Villas owner."
Mikaela K
“The Holiday Experience Dreams Are Made Of”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The Villas Experience is everything holiday dreams are made of & so so much more! The ideal getaway for anyone looking for the best food & activities Lovina has to offer (without having to organise a thing) it’s the best way to experience Bali!

Clean, beautifully designed rooms (with air-con of course) open up onto the stunning Lovina beach, 20 metres away from the water! Enjoy luxurious outdoor baths and showers and the largest plush beds you ever did sleep on, I felt like a Balinese princess. There is fitness equitment available too (if you ever get sick of lazing by the infinity pool…I think not!) There is nothing you will go without.

All the delish fresh local and western meals are cooked in house by your own friendly Villa staff. There is even gluten free, vego & vegan options (the smoothie bowls are just as incredible as those in Aus). You will never go hungry, with coffee, smoothies or chocolate treats available on requests between meals.

It’s a pristine location, minutes away from central Lovina, local shops, hip brunch cafe Lovina Life and the water and theme parks, there’s an abundance of activities at your door step.

Take a trip to the stunning Aling Aling waterfalls (hello waterfall jumping!) or watch the glorious sunrise on a dolphin spotting boat ride. Get cultured with an entertaining rice field tour followed by authentic lunch with the locals, visit the temples or make crafts with your Villas staff. There is an activity for every taste with jet skis and water activities for the adventurers, high end day spas for those wanting to relax and theme parks for the whole family. Spice Beach club is the perfect spot for great cocktails, meals and entertainment and is only 10 minutes away (you can even hire a moped for a spin.)

The Villa’s experience gave me a true opportunity to unwind and relax. Activities and bookings are all organised so you don’t have to lift a finger, there’s no stress about organising food for the day AND you get to return to a luxurious freshly made room every evening (with origami towels and bath petal filled baths to boot!) The staff are attentive and personal, you will be just as sad to say goodbye to them as you are the Villas.

It became my retreat for the week and is the ideal place to book with a large group of friends (up to 10) for any occasion! I can’t recommend it enough. I will see you again soon Villas On Tulip x

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 7, 2018
Mikaela, thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time on: The Villas Experience!
NadineGra...
Darwin, Australia
“Cannot even describe how amazing it is ”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I almost don’t want to write a good review because I want this place to be available whenever I want weekend getaways! I can not describe how unreal this villa is! Every single thing about it is amazing!! From the layout to the rooms, the comfy beds, the amazing huge infinity pool, the lounging areas, the bathrooms, the staff, the service. Literally everything! Thank you to Ria and the crew for having us. I’ll be back time and time again.
Absolute beachfront bliss!!!

Apr 1, 2018
Nadine, we are so glad that you guys had a great weekend getaway at The Villas!
Thank you also for your awesome review. It’s very much appreciated! We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the stunning & authentic North Bali! Kind regards, Paul, Villa Owner.
Laser_cnc...
“Exceeded all expectations”
Reviewed February 10, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The Villas was a absolute luxury vacation for our large family group. It was so relaxing sitting on a day bed or on the king size bed in the AC comfort looking out to sea. Each day we would decide on the menu and the staff would buy fresh locally and prepare it for us, even some special dietary requirements were no problem. You can see the villa is 5 star luxury but you need to experience the care and attention of the staff who can arrange tours, pickups for the watersport park, shopping and the dolphin watching tour boat picks you up from the beach in front of the villa. This rates as my best holiday ever.

Feb 11, 2018
"Wayne, Thank you for your very kind words! We certainly look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again sometime to the beautiful and authentic North Bali! Kind regards, Paul, Villa owner.
SonDawg
“Relax in Absolute Beachfront Luxury”
Reviewed February 10, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Luxurious accommodation
Friendly and attentive service
Absolute relaxation
Great for large groups with quiet spaces to escape to as well as wonderful spaces to enjoy being together.
Staff were outstanding and very accommodating for some tricky dietary requirements.
Everything is spotlessly clean
Plenty of fun activities and tourist attractions
We felt like we were living the lifestyle of the rich and famous, yet it was so very affordable.
LOVED IT!!

Feb 11, 2018
"Sonia, Thank you for your very kind words! It’s much appreciated. We certainly look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again sometime to the beautiful and authentic North Bali! Kind regards, Paul,Villa owner.”
jamisonpo...
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed January 28, 2018 for a stay in January 2017

The Villas were absolutely beautiful. Time not spent relaxing in the pool over-looking the ocean were spent exploring the amazing town and surrounding area. We went on many beautiful walks and tours around North Bali and experienced some of the most amazing scenery we have ever seen. Daily we were treated to amazing food cooked by the lovely staff, and, the times we didn't eat at The Villas, we had delicious food from the restaurants around town. I could not recommend this place enough. The Villas get an 11/10 from me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 29, 2018
Thank you so much for this great review!
We are so glad that you had a wonderful time at The Villas! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon!
caitlinau...
Brisbane, Australia
“Luxurious Villa On The Beach!”
Reviewed January 28, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at The Villas! Great location to the centre of Lovina, amazing staff and jaw dropping views of the ocean! We will definitely be back!

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you for your very kind words! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing