All reviews junior suite free shuttle infinity pool nice view dolphin watching great pool one night stay the hotel staff nice room hot water shuttle service beach area great place pancakes rooms are spacious the black sand beach friendly and helpful staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a nice view on the see from the swimming pool. Rooms are spacious, clean and have the basic necessities. Internet is available on the whole premises. The restaurant is good but limited, For diner I would advise to take the shuttle service to the town.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I was staying for a night with my family. Everything was okay. All the staff was helpful, room was quite clean, the air con was working perfectly, wifi was a little bit slow but it didn’t bother me anyway, there was pool with amazing view, parking lot was spacious for car. Will stay here again someday.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Visited Lovina to stay three nights here last week (April 10th 2019) and just loved this hotels location. I was in room 102 with an infinity pool directly at my front door, bigger infinity pool further around. Both pools look directly out to the ocean and just beautiful in the evening. No pool hours here which was a bonus. Sea breeze was a pleasant change. And grounds are nicely kept with beach area cleared of rubbish daily. Breakfast was included and I enjoyed it. I ate all my meals here, the grilled prawns were delicious. The restaurant staff super friendly, as were all the staff. Rooms serviced daily. Bed was comfortable and good shower pressure. The toilet however was terrible to try and flush and the bathroom door didn't close very well. With a hard push, yes. And perhaps some minor upgrade of bedside tables and some painting would not go amiss. Also pool tiles broken, not a major issue but would look a lot more appealing if repaired. A highlight of my visit was the locals selling their beads/carvings/dolphin trips. I find if one spends time engaging with these lovely people, spend some money with them, they will leave you alone (if that's what you want) or they will talk and joke with you. Adi took me out to see the dolphins and the tropical fish on the reef. First class captain and fun. We are guests in their country and they are a pleasure to be around. I shall be back.

Room tip: Room 101 and 102 are right beside the smaller infinity pool
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We had the Junior Suite for 2 nights in March. Beautiful rooms, infinity pool right outside the door. Rooms were spotless. Breakfast was substantial, We had one dinner her and my husband said it was the best salad he had had in Bali.I had an accident whilst staying here, and the staff were amazing and showed great care and concern. I will most definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Loved the Junior Suite.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Stayed here for a week late March 2019. A truly amazing hotel: super clean, excellent service, free shuttle into town, quiet, well located for dolphins & snorkelling as well as solid breakfast with great, and I mean really great, service. The staff is super in all respects, we had a sick kid and they made every effort to help us. Highly recommend the Padmasari!

Date of stay: March 2019