All reviews junior suite free shuttle infinity pool nice view great pool dolphin watching one night stay the hotel staff nice room hot water shuttle service beach area great place pancakes rooms are spacious the black sand beach friendly and helpful staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I was staying for a night with my family. Everything was okay. All the staff was helpful, room was quite clean, the air con was working perfectly, wifi was a little bit slow but it didn’t bother me anyway, there was pool with amazing view, parking lot was spacious for car. Will stay here again someday.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Visited Lovina to stay three nights here last week (April 10th 2019) and just loved this hotels location. I was in room 102 with an infinity pool directly at my front door, bigger infinity pool further around. Both pools look directly out to the ocean and just beautiful in the evening. No pool hours here which was a bonus. Sea breeze was a pleasant change. And grounds are nicely kept with beach area cleared of rubbish daily. Breakfast was included and I enjoyed it. I ate all my meals here, the grilled prawns were delicious. The restaurant staff super friendly, as were all the staff. Rooms serviced daily. Bed was comfortable and good shower pressure. The toilet however was terrible to try and flush and the bathroom door didn't close very well. With a hard push, yes. And perhaps some minor upgrade of bedside tables and some painting would not go amiss. Also pool tiles broken, not a major issue but would look a lot more appealing if repaired. A highlight of my visit was the locals selling their beads/carvings/dolphin trips. I find if one spends time engaging with these lovely people, spend some money with them, they will leave you alone (if that's what you want) or they will talk and joke with you. Adi took me out to see the dolphins and the tropical fish on the reef. First class captain and fun. We are guests in their country and they are a pleasure to be around. I shall be back.

Room tip: Room 101 and 102 are right beside the smaller infinity pool
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We had the Junior Suite for 2 nights in March. Beautiful rooms, infinity pool right outside the door. Rooms were spotless. Breakfast was substantial, We had one dinner her and my husband said it was the best salad he had had in Bali.I had an accident whilst staying here, and the staff were amazing and showed great care and concern. I will most definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Loved the Junior Suite.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Stayed here for a week late March 2019. A truly amazing hotel: super clean, excellent service, free shuttle into town, quiet, well located for dolphins & snorkelling as well as solid breakfast with great, and I mean really great, service. The staff is super in all respects, we had a sick kid and they made every effort to help us. Highly recommend the Padmasari!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I was very anxious about going to lovina as it’s very remote and far north, this is also my first ever solo trip and to Bali. From the moment I arrived at the airport the driver was wonderful, the reception I got at the hotel was also fantastic. I really can not fault this hotel, it’s very relaxing and the staff try their hardest to make you happy. I would definitely recommend staying here. The hotel also had a free shuttle ride to lovina ever day and would also come and pick you up. The hotel also offers tours and prices are clear to see on arrival . Brilliant place to stay I was very sad to say good bye but I will be back %

Trip type: Traveled solo