All reviews nice sunset nice pool stayed here lovina beach reception
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Little upset to stay in this hotel, Harga tidak sepadan dengan kualitas & kwantitas dr segi area. Breakfast is not very good. We must call to resepsionis but phone is not working , also very long waiting staff cooking., hotel staff does not bring You breakfast if You do not order it in advance, even You already paid for it!
Staff okey Friendly and Help full.
ButThink well before You plan stay in this hotel, You can have much better service and facilities in other place for the same of cheaper money.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I was stay in Wahyu Dana Hotel last night. It was wonderful place because of the view, our room is in front beach. The service is nice, very helpful and warm. But actually a little bit disappointed with the breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2016

I booked online, and the pics looked particularly inviting, infinity pool and absolute beach front, but unfortunately the rest of the place didn't measure up.

I had an upstairs room with superb views over the roofs of the downstairs rooms out over the sea.

The room was clean, and huge, but had no hanging space for clothes. Something is I don't like is no top sheet, just an acrylic blanket.

The bathroom was of an adequate standard, but the water pressure terrible. It did improve about 6.00 pm, so I guess a pump is turned on for the peak usage times? Hot water was unreliable, and the shower cycled through hot to luke warm.

Finding where to have breakfast was a problem. There was a glass 'cage' with tables and chairs, but looked very uninviting, so I asked if I could have it outside overlooking the sea. That was OK, but breakfast was a huge letdown, Mama's 5 minute noodles with a tiny bit of vegetable added............tasteless!! Coffee was good.

WiFi was moderately fast and reliable.

I don't think I'd be prepared to recommend this place.

Room tip: Upstairs room overlooking the sea.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ross M
Reviewed February 6, 2016

Hotel was nice in a first moment, but after air-condition is too dirty, it was January we standing in the room around 4 cm rain water. Unbelievable, i made a film and some pictures, We got another room on upstairs it was nice and dry, nice see view .
Funny was a breakfast , 1 small egg 2 small toasty , tiny butter and jam. Every day,
Hotel staff was very kind.
Beach was extremely dirty.

Room tip: just upstairs, just dry season
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Poorly trained staff, rough rooms, paper thin towels and broken A/C. Not much in the way of facilities, and I will book something a little closer to the main section of Lovina on my next visit. On main road with moderate traffic noise. The pool was also quite dirty.

Date of stay: January 2016