We stayed here for 2 nights with our 2 young children. It is within driving range of all major Dead Sea activities and close to the main road to Eilat.
The cabins are clean, comfortable and perfect for a young family. Above all the hosts - Michal and Yakov Belfer - are extremely friendly and helpful people. We got to pick tomatoes in their field and also got to use the brand new bikes they have available for their guests. What is even better is that staying here gives you a very unique perspective on life in Israel in a way that you will never get in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins are located in Neot Hakikar, a small peaceful village by the Dead Sea, overlooking an amazing desert landscape. Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families. Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel Neot Hakikar
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins Neot HaKikar, Israel