Words will hardly serve to describe how perfectly peaceful and rejuvenating my weekend at Belfer's Cabins was. The cabins themselves are delightfully appointed, very clean, and just perfect for a get-away from the world. Beyond that, the Belfers themselves, Michal and Yaakov, are absolutely incredible hosts - totally professional and obsessed with making sure their guests are well cared for. An important piece of advice is this: don't just go for a one-night stay - it really takes at least two days to fully enjoy the areas many hikes (don't miss Wadi Boqeq!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins are located in Neot Hakikar, a small peaceful village by the Dead Sea, overlooking an amazing desert landscape. Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families. Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel Neot Hakikar
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins Neot HaKikar, Israel