Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best driver in Bali!

Agus is such a fantastic driver. He ensures that you reach your destination safely. He is very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Nilsey21
Best Driver in Bali!

Agus is THE BEST driver in Bali!!! He is extremely kind, thoughtful and helpful. He goes above and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All reviews highly recommend agus safe driver great driver his knowledge great sense of humor extremely kind booked agus a wonderful holiday his customers his face tourist sites beautiful moments tour guide personal driver positive person the extra mile during our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Agus was incredible and shared so much with us that made our trip truly unforgettable! He picked up on what we liked early on, and went out of his way to include sights and experiences that we would really enjoy. From early morning traditional coconut cakes, to showing my young daughter how to create offerings, to sourcing an ethical company to go dolphin sightseeing and getting his brother to accompany my daughter and I to the waterfalls. Agus shared so much insight and was always telling us wonderful stories about Bali. My child tells everyone the story of Ganesh! Hes also a great photographer and captured some beautiful moments that I will treasure always! Thank you Agus. I look forward to our next trip already!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

My friend and I had a 8 days tour with Agus as driver. He helped us also by planning our trip.
We really recommend Agus as driver! He is friendly, honest and always smiling. We had such a great and amazing time with him!
Thank you Agus.. without you it wouldn’t have been the same!
Jenny & Jan

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband went to Bali for 2 week on our honeymoon and one of my FB friend recommended to me this amazing personal driver.
Anyone want to enjoy Bali with the top places definitely recommend him.
Very positive person, very polite, friendly and professional!
Recommend 100 %

P.S. we miss Bali and our journey with you.
Thanks a lot

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank mrs_yusupova
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Agus is a friendly guy with a great sense of humor. We booked him for a Lovina day tour and two transfers. We arrived a little sooner than expected in Gilimanuk harbor by ferry, but fortunately Agus was already there to pick us up. It's nice to have a driver and guide in one. He made a nice tour plan and we got interesting information about the sights we visited. Besides our conversations, Agus suggested us to try some Balinese food (some sort of sweet potato and laklak) which were both very tasty. Thank you for the great time!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Thanks to Agus we had a wonderfal in Bali. From the beginning to the end he was always very friendly, on time, laughing, positive mind and the most important a safe driver. He told us a lot about Bali and let us show and try some different fruits that grow there. He also warns us if they are some people who just want our money on tourist sites like selling sarongs, being guide... As we feeling a liitle bit sick he was also asked us the whole day if everything is ok. He is trustful too and we could leave our bag without any problems by him. Thanks to him we had a great time and a wonderful holiday on his island. As we come back one day to Bali, we take him again because no driver would be like him.
PS: very important.. he is a legal driver so no worries.

Date of experience: August 2019
Agus W, Owner at Amazing Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear Ms.Nadine

Greetings from Agus

Iam very happy to know that you had an Great Experience and Memories during Iam as your driver guide, Thank you very much for your beautiful Reviews and share your happiness story with all the TripAdvisor reader

Yes.. Iam legal driver with all GOVERMENT TOURISM lisance

I strive to do my best in providing the best service to everyone who has chosen me as their driver guide and maintain their trust

I hope that, I could serve both of you again next time when you are back to Bali and it's will be my pleasure!!
Regards