We loved our 4 night stay, great spot right on the beach, friendly staff, lovely food. Gus and Sandy are so friendly and welcoming, and happy to take you on a little tour of the area, or allow you to tag along when they run their errands, and give you a taste of local village life.
We used Wayan for our transfers to and from Villa Agung, and he was very helpful with great information to share. Our kids had such a great time here, they cried when we had to leave.
On a side note .... We visited the local water park near lovina - don't go !! Green pools, not much shade, very disappointing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the beach, a small boutique hotel with intimate courtyard pool. Rooms are creatively decorated and have private bathroom, air conditioning, mosquito netting, stocked fridge, tea making facilities. Excellent beachside restaurant with amazing menu and freshly cooked food, small salon and lounge with free library. Spotlessly clean. Welcoming and informative staff. Free guided visits locally. Transport to Lovina or Singaraja at night for small fee. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Attention to detail. Helpful hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Agung Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Beach Hotel Lovina Beach
- Hotel Agung Beach
- Villa Agung Beach Inn Lovina Beach, Bali