My wife and I had a great stay at Villa Agung. What an incredible value - the rooms and inn are tastefully decorated in Balinese art, the beds comfortable and being right on the water in a quiet location was wonderful. Its so fun and relaxing to be able to sit right down by the water with your morning sunrise coffee, or sunset Bintang, the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, especially Nyoman who is just awesome and the food is excellent. People were coming to Villa Agung for their meals from all of the other hotels in the area. Hats off to Gus and Sandy for having such a wonderful place, we hope to return someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the beach, a small boutique hotel with intimate courtyard pool. Rooms are creatively decorated and have private bathroom, air conditioning, mosquito netting, stocked fridge, tea making facilities. Excellent beachside restaurant with amazing menu and freshly cooked food, small salon and lounge with free library. Spotlessly clean. Welcoming and informative staff. Free guided visits locally. Transport to Lovina or Singaraja at night for small fee. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Attention to detail. Helpful hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Agung Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Beach Hotel Lovina Beach
- Hotel Agung Beach
- Villa Agung Beach Inn Lovina Beach, Bali