The Damai(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$140
$160
$124
Agoda.com
The Lovina(Lovina Beach)
$139
$115
Lilin Lovina Beach Hotel(Kaliasem)(Great Value!)
$63
$51
Priceline
Rambutan Boutique Hotel(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
$21
Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$50
Priceline
Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
$62
$42
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

$84
$41
Priceline
Starlight Restaurant & Bungalows(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
$55
$44
Priceline
All reviewssmall pooldolphin tourair conking bedfishing boatsbeach sellerssmall hoteldolphin watchwonderful staygusnyomansandyoceanbalivilladolphinsbeachside
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Bit late writing this, had another wonderful few days at villa agung, the owners gus and sandy were more than happy to let me bring 56 children from an orphanage in singaraja to the hotel, the children came in 3 "shifts", they swam, buried themselves in sand, dug holes looking for creatures, only the boys did that. Then the kids had a nice lunch in villa agung's lovely little beachside restaurant before going home, most of them to sleep, ha ha I love it when I exhaust them as they exhaust me, but what a wonderful exhaustion it is, I highly recommend a trip to an orphanage if u can, it's actually a very uplifting experience, if u stay somewhere like villa agung u could take a couple of kids to the beach for an hour or two, I took them all because villa agung made it easy for me and I've known these kids a long time now, I felt guilty about the kids that-hadn't been to the Beach or on an outing yet so I just took all the kids that day that were there, some were not,there's 88 kids in total at the dana punia orphanage and its one of the few honest ones, didn't mean to babble about kids so much but they are beautiful and if u love bali then helping the kids is a nice way to give something back, thanks gus and sandy the kids have a fantastic day, everyone did, have to tell u a huge storm hit just after the last kids left, perfect timing, I love a good storm and did some rain baking on a sun bed by the Beach, loved it.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank kimsbalikids
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I didn't stay here, unfortunately I stayed next door at the Bali Grand Sunset. I had the worst experience and the staff at Villa Agung Beach Inn, tried the whole time to make it up to me. So lovely, and such a lovely place and a peaceful atmosphere and energy. I looked at the rooms, all nice, and good for $$. the couryard is lovely and so is the deck upstairs

Room Tip: Lovely staff
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Ellie D
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed two nights at Villa Agung. Although the surroundings are lovely (courtyard, beach front....) we didn't really like the atmosphere. It's relaxing and the kids loved the beach but eveytime we asked something about transportion for instance it was difficult, would cost a lot of money and so on...They overcharge for the dolphin watching tour so don't book via the hotel.

Rooms are dated. I wanted a hotel with a Balinese outdoor bathroom and got it here but let us say that will be a once in a lifetime experience.
The pool is small but sufficient. A bit more sunbeds by the sea would be nice.

Villa Agung is in the middle of nowhere. You can take a bemo to Lovina centre (which is very small) or just stay at the beach. All day long you have people that try to sell you things. After a couple of no's they leave you alone (well, almost).

The restaurant is surprisingly good. We ate one night at the hotel and one night next door. Don't go there, it was awful. We had to send our dinner back three times. But the food at Villa Agung is nice. Breakfast is à la carte and on the small side.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
villaagung, Owner at Villa Agung Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

The hotel does not receive any funds from the dolphin boats or drivers, tours etc. These are all independent contractors who have their own negotiation terms with the locals.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This place is perfect to just relax and is a great price. I stayed with two of my friends and although it wasn't a resort, it had character and a personal feel during the entire stay. The owners, Sandy and Gus, were great hosts and even drove us into the village a few times. The staff was amazing. Just as an example, we bought strawberries one day and asked if they could wash them. The staff ended up washing them, cutting them and serving them on a plate for us. And they even opened up breakfast a half hour early when we had to meet early for the tour The food was delicious. The villa is right on the beach which has amazing sunsets to watch. Just a note, the room that we had the bathroom was kinda of outside (had walls but there was a space in between the walls and the roof). We weren't expecting it and there was a few bugs because of it. But overall our stay was exciting and relaxing. I will definitely go back if I ever go back to Bali.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank S G
Reviewed August 12, 2012

What to say!! Great food, ballinese as well as western dishes...simple and tasty. Greek salad !! perfect after many rice dishes!! Accommodation simple but all that is needed. Clean bathroom, clean beds, fans that work and balcony over the pool area. really lovely.
Had yoga upstairs above the restaurant - ideal to look out at the sea, stretch and relax! perfect.
Owners very friendly but not in your face or pushy.
Not plush but we'd come back very happily!

Room Tip: Upstairs - have a chair facing the mountains behind the villa.... front faces pool and little seaviews...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends