All reviewssmall pooldolphin tourair conking bedfishing boatsbeach sellerssmall hoteldolphin watchwonderful staygusnyomansandyoceanbalivilladolphinsbeachside
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Emailed few months earlier and promptly replied by Gus. Due to itinerary changes, I decided to travel to Lovina on my arrival date and Sandy allowed reservation on check in day by phone call. Thanks Sandy.

Room no 3 located on top floor with view to the garden, pool and partial view of the sea blocked by library roof top. From front door, the view of main road and padi plantation. Very spacious room area with shower, small fridge, cupboard and tea making facilities but without TV. Friendly staffs.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank danielJBMY
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights but definitly could of stayed longer. Right on the beach so great views. Food was really good and Gus and Sandy the owners went out of the way to help and make your stay enjoyable. Loved the township of Lovina, plenty to do and lots of markets. I also enjoyed the upstairs library and games room.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank vicki t
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We arrived here after two weeks on Java and it was a very warm welcome. Very nice hosts, quiet place, perfect if you want some peace and quiet. BIG PLUS is the excellent food!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RMeijer
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights on my first solo trip........ I just love this place!!! Fantastic smiling and helpful staff, great friendly owners and lovely accommodations.
I just love the upstairs library on the beach and spent many hours here reading and relaxing.
The restaurant is very good with a great, varied menu and the girls in the kitchen are fantastic cooks. I ate all but 3 of my meals here.
This is a great value for money hotel and I will be back to stay again in April 2012 with my partner as part of my "Big 5 0" birthday trip :)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank LeeV1
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My family spent a very relaxing couple of days in Lovina. Villa Agung felt like a home away from home, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the owners couldn't do enough for us. Restaurant was wonderful, some of the best food we had in Bali.

Room Tip: Try and book the apartment if you are travelling with kids as there is a TV.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family