“Came back again and again.”
Review of Warung Jegeg

Warung Jegeg
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Lovina Beach
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Informal dining of delicious BALINESE INDONESIAN and WESTERN FOOD at any time of the day, from 8am to 10pm. We provide takeout and delivery as well. Our speciality is a BALINESE COOKING CLASS with WAYAN!
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The owner is super nice. Her food is amazing. Prices are good too.
We came for dinner, came back two times after that. Really one of the best places to eat in Lovina. Try the Soto Ayam! Overall small warning though, if you don't like spicy food, let her know when you order. If you don't say anything (of even say medium spice) things might get REALLY spicy.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

You get the real Balinese food, pricing and smiles, compared to all the touristy restaurants in Lovina's downtown. The restaurant is located a few minutes walk away from downtown, on the main road, close to the Library. It may not be easy to find but it is worth it!

Wayan is a great cook, and if you start talking to her, you will discover her story makes her a true entrepreneur! I have heard other tourists say her cooking class is fabulous: she makes breakfast for you, she takes you to the market for shopping, and your lunch is what you cook with her in the morning.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wayan runs a wonderful, intimate experience here. My wife and I, she an expert and myself as an interested amateur, went here for the most informative 4 hours I have ever had as a learning cook. Wayan was patient and understanding, and I learnt a huge amount about planning, preparation, and ingredients, to the point that I am trying to cook 4 times a week now. She is fantastic and I am very motivated after this day. We strongly recommend that you get in touch with her. There was too mud to eat after the lesson, even thought he ingredients, lesson etc cost less than a meal at a local restaurant! Thanks Wayan!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We did the cooking class today at Jegeg's. It was our best experience here in Lovina. Really nice lady (speaks good English) who took us to the Local market in the morning (quite an experience on itself). After that, we enjoyed some Balinese cake and coffee. We prepared four dishes which all tasted great! Also, great value for your money.

Jegeg's is located near the centre of lovina (walking distance) on the main route to Singaraja. Almost next to Malibu dive centre and next to the library.

1  Thank DeesCees2013
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great cookery course. My friend and I spent a lovely late afternoon with Wayan and her family. We cooked four dishes two vegetarian and two fish. All were delicious. Wayan was very accommodating enabling us to to take our meals home to our families for supper. Her kitchen is clean and her restaurant and family are lovely.