Tripadvisor
Lovina Beach
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Snorkeling day in Bali

We got a very professional and lovely guidance. Alif our guide showed us everything on the island... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
O5602IDandres
Hodmezovasarhely, Hungary
via mobile
Diving Menjangan Island

We booked a day trip with two dives to Menjangan Island. Great instructor (Alif) and beautiful... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
conradd278

All reviews menjangan island in excellent condition day trip these guys liberty jokes instructor introductory shipwreck equipment trips mask crew master safety temple company
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We made 2 trips with the guys from PERMAI. I have just made my open water cert. and needed experience to dive into the next levels. The guys PERMAI had an open Ear and we discussed the next dives depends on my experience and what I want to grow up.
So we went to Puri Jati for a muck dive. It was not so deep and the experience was wonderful and amazing. The Divemaster saw animals that I never could register, like a stonefish and some seahorses.
The next Dive trip was an adventure to the shipwreck Liberty from 2. Worldwar. My Divemaster was great. He protected my health life in all situations, showed me how to act in a wreck and was all the time very good. We made Jokes underwater and it was really amazing :)
Fazit: PERMAI Scuba Diving is No 1 in Lovina, Good equipment, experienced and attentive dive masters. We recommend these guys for a great diving and snorkeling experience in the north of Bali.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank sharraa2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We did two dives with Permai Scuba Dive in Menjangan Island. Really good service and experience, definitely recommend these guys!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank alexanderyng
Reviewed November 29, 2019

Everything was perfect, the crew is great and professional I dive with alif, a very friendly young instructor who knows what he is doing
If you looking for a small and familial dive or snorkel trip permai is the place to go in Lovina

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank sammy31250
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Very nice team, pick you up by car from your hotel and drive you to natural park before taking a boat to the island. All the equipemnt, food and staff is very good. I would recommend for a day out in the beautiful turquoise water. Coral is already bleached but the colourful fish are still there!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank caroline B
Reviewed October 25, 2019

The guide is so friendly and the dive master is so helpful. Diving spot is great. I enjoyed the dive here. Thank you

Date of experience: September 2019