“a place to unwind be pampered and just enjoy the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Guest villa Guest villa- King size bed
Guest villa
Guest villa- King size bed
Bathroom
Outdoor shower
View from guest villa terrace
Guest villa terrace
Terrace
Entry and guest villa
Lumbung
Interior of Lumbung- Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Harold W
Melbourne, Australia
“a place to unwind be pampered and just enjoy the manificent scenery”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I have a place in Seminyak where we spend four to five months a year to escape the Melbourne winter.The hustle and bustle of South Bali does sometimes gets a little over bearing so we decided that a few days away would be great.I decided on Villa Patria after speaking to a friend who was associated with "The Damai Resort" which is close to Villa Patria.As per the previous comment,the last Kilometer of road needs some upgrading but once you arrive it is well worth the trip.the staff were attentive,the meals were excellent.WE had 4 relaxing days enjoying the manificent scenery,being massaged and pampered.I will definetely return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and serenity
Liked least: The last kilometer of road
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bono56
Canberra, Australia
“A little slice of heaven!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked Villa Patria after reading several reviews in Trip Advisor. This is our fourth trip to Bali but first time in Lovina. First thing to mention....be aware that the road to the villa (over the final two kilometres) is a shocker. Given the location I imagine it will be years before this is repaired. Having said that, on entering the compound, you are overcome by the beauty and serenity of your surroundings. John has created a virtual paradise ( and such a shame that he has moved back to the USA although I'm sure the new owner- Mr Michael - who we didn't meet will continue the fine tradition set by his predecessor). The pool area and view is stunning. The house is lovely and oh so comfortable. The food on offer is great and my only (small) criticism are the prices, which in truth are understandable given the remote location. Our main staff member Putu is fantastic and incredibly helpful. Particularly love how you alert staff that you need attention... A whooping big gong! Would recommend Villa Patria to all potential visitors to Lovina.

Management Response
Jun 7, 2014
Dear Ron,

First of all, thank you for your positive review and I am sorry I missed you while you were here.

The good news on the road is that it is set for hot mix from Damai and past here in July 2015.

Once again, thank you and I hope that there is a next time.

Kind Regards,

person found this review helpful

New York City
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing