TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
It filled my Balinese Spa dreams

I would highly recommend the spa at Damai. After having received a few different spa treatments in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alisonjanelle
Beyond Expectation

The spa was perfect especially the warm welcome and the most important is the Quality of the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
_Gustibayu_

Recommended experiences in and around Lovina Beach
from $10.00
from $53.43
from $53.43
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews coconut milk professional staff during our stay balinese massage body scrub eka bath treatment yoga therapist boreh ritual scarf kindness pressure mask culture
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend! I went three times while staying at the hotel.

Their coconut treatment was exceptional, my skin and hair felt so smooth and healthy. And the flower bath after was such a treat! It feels so decadent to be submerged in fresh sweet smelling flowers.

The staff was beyond sweet and made me feel really comfortable. I went with my mom and we have very different preferences (and pressure tolerances) when it comes to massages (I’m a wuss and want it soft and gentle). We both got exactly what we wanted.

The next time I’m in Bali for vacation I’ll definitely make a point out of visiting this spa (probably more than once).

Date of experience: September 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Dear Sarah K, or may i say Princess)

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your Spa experience at the Damai.
It is very pleasing to receive such a positive feedback as well as being recommended highly.
You should definitely visiting us again next time you are in Bali.
We'll be waiting for you.....

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

Eka’s hands are magical and her staff is very competent and caring.
I went with my daughter, who’s in her early twenties (not a teenager). We tried three different treatments all of which were customised to our individual needs (I have a knee injury fx), while we stayed at the hotel, and each time was a complete treat.
You are in good hands with Eka and her team.

Dear Helen K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to letting us know your feedback regarding your Spa at The Damai.
I can't agree more with you on the fact that Eka and her team are very competent and caring.
Being in their hands is such a bliss and this is what makes the Damai Spa so special.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I chose the Damai massage. It was a great experiwnce, very well done and we felt completely relaxed afterwards. The personnel was very nice and professional.

Date of experience: September 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear David F,

Thank you for having chosen The Damai massage and sharing afterward your experience.
It is good to hear you felt completely relaxed.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

It has been such a magnificent experience. The therapist were all very kind and professional. We had the chance to learn something about the culture, that means it wasn’t only a simple massage but after that they offer you tea and in our case they gifted us with a special bracelet, which has a meaning in the hindous religione. Glad to had visited the Spa!

Date of experience: August 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Antonia M,

Wow, thank you very much for the magnificent review.
The Spa team and myself are so touched by your kind words.
We are so glad you visited us and experienced the true Balinese hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back at the Damai Spa.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Guess falling asleep during your traditionally Bali massage speaks for itself, right? The Spa at the Damai seriously made my relaxing dreams come true and I couldn't opt-in more for a comeback. Starting off with a relaxing warm watered foot massage and ending with a perfect "Sir your treatment is over" for wake up for sure will be a memory forever. If you have the chance to go there - do it! Although the ginger tea after your treatment is one-of-a-kind.

Date of experience: August 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Dear monaandmax,

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your experience at The Damai Spa.
Falling asleep during a massage is definitely the result of pure relaxation to me! So as to you apparently)
I am glad we made your dreams come true and we look forward to welcoming you back so that you can opt-in for more treatments.