TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
It filled my Balinese Spa dreams

I would highly recommend the spa at Damai. After having received a few different spa treatments in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alisonjanelle
Beyond Expectation

The spa was perfect especially the warm welcome and the most important is the Quality of the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
_Gustibayu_

Recommended experiences in and around Lovina Beach
from $10.00
from $53.43
from $53.43
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews coconut milk professional staff during our stay balinese massage body scrub eka bath treatment yoga therapist boreh ritual scarf kindness pressure mask culture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

With so many things to do in Bali it can be hard to choose what to do. There is however one thing you absolutely should not miss out on - a stay at The Damai in Lovina and spa treatments with Eka and her wonderful team of spa professionals.
I stayed at The Damai with my two daughters, age 11 and 14. We had an amazing time and indulged in mother-daughter time with great treatments. One of the many highlights were the Bali Shanti treatment which is inspired by rituals in the Hindu tradition. We simply loved it. Using natural ingredients it was a unique out of this world experience. Foot detox, massage, body scrub, hair and facial treatment while being close to nature and listening to the rural sounds of the mountains and small villages was amazing. And the grand final - a flower bath prepared with hearts. We enjoyed the bath while zipping coconut drinks, ending with a shower under open sky from a “bamboo shower”. A truly amazing, innovative and unique experience .... my girls loved every second. So if in doubt what to do with your teenage / pre-teenage girls, just bring them to Damai ❤️
PS and don’t miss the great Hatha yoga with Eka - a perfect start of the day ‍♂️

Date of experience: July 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Dear janniel250,

Thanks for staying with us at The Damai and taking the time to experience our Spa.
We are thrilled to know you enjoyed our signature Bali Shanti treatment as well as the Hatha yoga, which are pretty Amazing & Relaxing indeed.
Reading at your comment, there is no doubt by now we will see you again in the future at The Damai and we sincerely look forward to it.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

My first introduction to The Damai Spa was the wonderful welcome massage provided at check-in to the Damai Hotel. This provided a tantalising taste of what was to come with the full 2.5 hour Bali Sante treatment, the best spa experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone in the area of Lovina Beach, North Bali. However, for me, the experience was enhanced by staying at the Damai Hotel. Staff are incredible friendly and helpful. Why not try the whole package?

Date of experience: June 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear DonnaN1059,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate and review your Spa experience at The Damai.
We are honoured to hear the Bali Shanti was the best treatment you ever had.
Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back at The Damai.

Regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2019

Our 2nd stay here at Damai, and of course enjoyed their indulgent spa offerings! Everything they offer here is wonderful. On the night before we left we did a 2.5 hour couples Bali Boreh, which was out of this world, complete with a beautiful flower bath with our names, as well as refreshing coconut water! The creator of this spa treatment is genius!! You MUST try this!!
Thank you to Eka, Windi, Linda, Ketut and all the staff at Damai Spa! We look forward to our next visit to Damai!

Date of experience: June 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Dear Easygoingme,

Thank you very much for the indulgent Spa review.
Actually, the Boreh is a centuries-old healing recipe of herbs and exotic spices traditionally used as a "body revival" originated by Balinese rice farmers, which ritual prepared them for a new day while also protecting them from insect bites back in the paddy fields.
For information, “Bo” in Balinese means “ready”, and “reh” comes from the Balinese word for blood, ”rah”.
So Boreh literally brings your body to life.
Thanks again for the wonderful comment and be sure the team look forward to welcoming you back at The Damai Spa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

The Damai spa gives a unique spa experience. I do not think I have ever had this good spa treatement before. And I have had a few.... Recoment the Bali shanti treatement. Thumbs up all the way Did not take many pictures - The treatement was so good I forgot

Date of experience: June 2019
TheDamaiGM, General Manager at The Damai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear 538trinel,

Thanks for the perfect review following your Spa experience at The Damai.
We are glad you enjoyed our signature treatment "The Bali Shanti" and recommend it by now.
No worries for the pictures as long as you have fond memories of The Damai.

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful spa with talented and professional staff with you as a guest in focus. The massage is amazing and just gets better and better every time I am return. After a cure of 3-4 rounds, I feel like a completely new human being - healthy from heart and soul right out to every body part. Please unwind the massage to start the morning with yoga - it is worth every day as it prolongs your life. Here I really feel that I live life to the fullest. Thank you Eka and you others who run and compliment this place! See you next time!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank 710viktoriah

Dear 170viktoriah,

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review your Spa experience at The Damai.
It is such a great news to hear that the massage was amazing and actually gets better and better every time you return.
Eka and the team can't wait to welcoming you back at The Damai.