See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a hot breakfast here as their seating has a beautiful view of Lovina Beach.

SERVICE
Prompt and friendly
Staff know English

FOOD
Their fixed price breakfasts stating at $65000 were a bit to expensive I felt.

We enjoyed their bacon & egg on toast for $30000. Only catch is all hotel charge tax and it’s not included in the menu.

The bacon was tasteless, but the eggs were poached just right.

DRINK
Bali coffee was strong and their chocolate milkshake terrible

OVERALL
Tolerable experience with friendly staff, but we never went back to have breakfast there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Idyllic spot on the beach. Just stopped for lunch. Good food. Tuna cooked in banana leaves . Friendly staff. Pool and cottages look nice. Would like to come back and stay for a few days. Very relaxing.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Restaurant des view twice one Time for a Drink and the other Time for Dinner and we enjoyed the the view and the nice live Music. The food was tasty und you can sit directly at the beach.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Lovina is a fantastic quiet destination of the real Bali. I stayed at Sea breeze, which was a great location to go snorkeling from on Menjangan Island.
The restaurant at Sea breeze has great service and an idilyic view at sunset. Most importantly the coffee is fantastic in the morning.
Please organize your excursions with the locals, because it's worth it for the hot springs and the Buddhist Temple .

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2018

My wife and I stayed here 2 weeks ago in one of their cottages on the beach. There are several things we liked about this place: The location is great right on the beach The service was really good. The food was tasty. They arranged our boat trips to sea the dolphins and the snorkelling with a guy called Kutut and the price was very reasonable. The cottages were very quiet and somewhat basic but great for chilling. My rating is for the overall experience.

Room tip: Go on the boat trips!
Date of stay: April 2018