All reviews palm house pool house fresh meals outdoor shower sun was shining wonderful resort staff treat surrounded by trees winding road rice infinity pool excellent place to stay the great reviews nice pool day bed recommend staying here rooms are beautiful
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Puri Mangga for 4 days/3 nights and found the place wonderful.

The staff was absolutely amazing. Funny, Happy, and Kind all around.

Great breakfast included! Decent Lattes every morning.

Spa was excellent. Decent pricing so you don’t feel ripped off.

From a tours perspective, the resort offers customized tours around the area.

Great place to visit is the sekumpul waterfall! It’s not part of the standard tour, but if you asked which waterfall is the best, the team will offer sound advice.

Overall - a great place to stay to explore North Bali.

Specials Thanks to Rose and Marta. You guys were absolutely amazing!

Resort also offers pickup and drop off service from Denpasar airport (for a fee), which is great as it is a long trip up north.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hans M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Hi and thank you for your great comment, we live the motto" we are happy if your are happy..." So it seems you liked your stay. We hope your are coming back again. Enjoy your further trip on Bali and have a great time.
The Puri Mangga Family

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days while exiting a earlier wellness retreat. Immediately apon arrival I was greeted very professionally with a welcome drink and cold towel. Within minutes I was greeted by the smiling owner arranging my room for the stay.
I have to say "fortunately" I was on travel during my birthday which happened to fall while I was staying here. Besides the courtesy that I was shown apon arrival they also recognized my Birthday with a table setting, hand written card and a staff singing with a cake and candles.
I have traveled worldwide and have never been complimented in such a way.
This is a very special place, location, owner and staff. The accomidations here are extreamly well cared for, staff polite and professional and hotel location is superb with beautiful manicured grounds and wonderful sea view. Just 3 kilometers from down town Lovina, Bali and a real piece of paradise.
If you come to Lovina definitly stay here you will not be disappointed. A+++

I offer my deepest appreciation and thank you to everyone here. Great job!

Ps The restaurant food and meals are fabulous. Definitly dine here! Even if you are staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Hans M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Craig,
thank you so much for your outstanding comment. It was a pleasure to having you here, we had some really nice conversations... And for sure it makes us happy that you had such a nice stay with us!
We hope you find on your trip through Bali some other nice places and and you will enjoy your journey.
My wife and me and the Puri Mangga Family say thank you again!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at the resort. I loved it so much in September of 2016, had to return - this time with even more friends! The setting is peaceful and includes stunning views overlooking the sea. The amazing staff and service are a big reason for my return. The dining offerings are top-notch. The property is newer and includes an infinity pool surrounded by well appointed guest villas. One of the villas has its own private infinity pool. The property also includes a massage and spa villa perched on a cliff overlooking the sea. Drivers are available for quick transport to nearby beaches. The Puri Mangga even made a driver available to us for an all-day sightseeing tour that concluded with drop-off at our next hotel in Denpasar - many hours away. We greatly look forward to another stay at the Puri Mangga, maybe as early as November 2018!!!

Brad Taylor
Denver, Colorado
USA

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
damaibali, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Brad, I think you have the "Bali-Puri Mangga Virus", we are happy that you like it so much and come several times to our resort... So we are looking forward seeing you again, just send us a mail when you are planning your next Bali Trip. Have a great time, cu soon. The Puri Mangga Family...

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the negatives: a small and winding road to reach it and a bit more artificial light needed in the rooms. That’s all.
The positives: a great room, a great view, a lovely pool, a simple but very good restaurant, friendly people, a fair pricing and last, but not least, a massage area really inspirational.
If I could I would have spent a whole week or more.
The northern coast is far drier and less windy than the rest of Bali and one of its few areas where you can really find beaches.
Lovina beach is nice but the town of little interest. Yet there are many places around to visit.
Don’t miss this little but super hotel!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Nics,
thank you for this nice comment.
For the positive points, we have nothing to say, we are only happy about it and that you liked our resort.
For the negative points: with the road this is a tiny problem, they repair it all some years and it is only 3 kms. But as our motto says, hard to find, hard to leave...
For the lights, we will change that. But you know, a lot of people like it because it is so cozy. But one more light in the room shouldn't be a problem.
So we hope you had some more nice days on Bali.
Thank you again from the Puri Mangga Family

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful resort with a view on the ocean. A nice authentic place with just a few rooms/cottages. It is idylic, beautiful. Staff is super friendly, food is good, rooms are beautiful, outside shower is very nice. Nice ifinity pool. Good spa. Just the place to stay if your in Lovina. Trips and shuttle service can be organized from the resort as well. Very cheap. The chef will prepare something for you when you ask him in advance so he can get the ingredients. Love it here

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Frits,
it is really a pleasure to read your comment about Puri Mangga. soo good that you liked it staying in our resort and thank you very much for your nice comment. Best greetings and have a nice stay on Bali - The Puri Mangga Family