Our 6 night stay at this hotel recently was at least equal to the best all round experience we have had in Bali during numerous visits.
We booked the presidential suite and were impressed with the size of the room with views to the mountains through one window and to rice paddies and the ocean beyond the balcony. The shower area, where an entire room is devoted to 2 showers in addition to a separate bathroom is something to be experienced.
The room was very clean, bed comfortable and the hotel located in a quiet part of Lovina. The walk down the laneway back to the main part of Lovina takes about 10-15 mins but is a pleasant walk past friendly local and expatriate residents.
The food is of good quality and quite reasonably priced, particularly considering it is net of the usual ++ taxes that apply generally in Indonesia. The restaurant menu is adequate without being outstanding.
Room facilities were very good, with cable tv with many channels, large refrigerator and reliable in room safe.
The service by our 2 lovely girls in the morning was exceptional and to the night staff boys who helped me with my Balinese, it was a pleasure.
We have no hesitation recommending this 6 room hotel for travellers who are lookng for a quiet area, large rooms, reasonable prices and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, Eurosport etc.), Any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach