We had the chance through ratestogo.com to book the "Presidential suite" for a correct price and we were amazed by the size of the room with a separate bath room and shower room. It's incredibly clean with nice paintures. The food in the restaurant is very good, overpriced in comparison with Bali (but much cheaper than in Europe...): everything is imported. Anyway it's so good after having eaten rice for 10 days (but you can also eat rice :-)...)
The location is good also: you are in the middle of the nature with view on the landscape and a 5 minutes walk from the beach. To go to the center of Lovina, you need to walk during 10 minutes. Here there is one remark: the road to join the city center is very dark in the evening and you have a lot of dogs in the middle whom we were a bit affraid of...But they were finally not dangerous...
The service is great and the people are nice, open to your wishes... You only have 8-10 rooms and the size remains a human size. A hint: if you select the reflexology foot massage as I did "to relax" you will be a bit surprised: the massage made me suffer because it was very strong....And the "Spa" unit is just a bed on the balconey of the hotel...
The swimming pool is big enough to do some swimming...You have a free pool and ping pong table...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ricefields down to the ocean. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, NGC etc.), Any room with in-room safe, complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach