Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort
Rini Hotel(Singaraja)
  • Breakfast included
Angsoka Hotel(Lovina Beach)
View Hotel
Hotel My Lovina(Lovina Beach)
Hotel Angsoka(Singaraja)
View Hotel
Sunari Beach Resort(Lovina Beach)
View Hotel
Puri Bali Hotel(Lovina Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewspresidential suitelarge balconyrice fieldsping pong tableicecold beerrooms are hugewatch the amazing sunsetswelcome basketnice retreathotel restaurantfavorite hotelshower roomgreat loungehighly recommend this propertynight visitshort walk to the beachsmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I rode to Lovina from Sanur and happened to find the Paradise hotel by chance. I was actually looking for another place.
I will have to say that the staff are open and friendly. The ground floor reception and bar area was totaly unexpected. It was a great change to some of the hotels ive stayed at.
The pool was great. Clean open and cool. Plus the staff did not mind serving us several cold beers as we floated the afternoon away.
Dinner at the restaurant was great. Reasonably priced and tasty.
I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear “matlo67”,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, and it is wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and the overall services that we had offered during your stay with us.

I very much hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boiutique Resort in Lovina-Bali soon, and do let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for any future visits.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Date of Stay : 22-24 Nov 2013

Booked this hotel solely based on what I read in Tripadvisor.. so I really did not know what to expect. We were lucky that we got a driver and he is familiar with the area. The road leading to the hotel was bad. It was bumpy.. soggy.. dark.. narrow... all the poor conditions that you can think of to make me doubtful if I chose the correct hotel. But once we reached the hotel entrance, the smoke began to clear. When we entered the room, it was truly a happy ending. The room is big.. the toilet is super huge. The best part.. the entire hotel is super clean.. which really helps when you have kids who are very particular about cleanliness. The food was good too and the staff are all very friendly.. something which is synonymous with the people in Bali.

Reality Check :
Bear in mind that the hotel is surrounded by padi/rice fields. Hence, it is common to see rats at night paying you a visit at your balcony. Just keep the glass sliding door closed and you will be fine. The rats disappear in the day.

All in all.. very happy with this gem which we found. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear “Cyranocrash”,

Thank you so much for your review, and it is wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort.

Please just allow me to explain the 2 sidepoints of your review as well:
1. “visitors” you might have sometimes at your balcony are not Rats, the are small Field Mouses which are attracted from the rest of the food you leave at your plate after dinning at your balcony – we always explain our guest the shall call room service immetiately after dinner is finish so that we can clean it up, otherwise it might be happened that the “little visitors” from the ricefields around our Hotel visit you (generally this not often happened, then as well you saw our Hotel is very, very clean).
2. The road to our Hotel is only 500 meters down the mainroad to the beach and the raod condition is not that bad, but what you don’t see when you arrive in the night is that the road have every 50 meters “road humps” for children protection in our road – only some driver riding to fast over it, so its very bumpy and unconfortable for you – sorry for that. The lightning in the raod is not like at a main traffic road, that’s for sure, it’s a small community road with nearly zero traffic (safe and at least a romantic scenery)

Thanks again for satying with us and I very much hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort in Lovina-Bali soon, and do let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for any future visits.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

A great place to relax after the bedlam of Kuta, great staff, huge room and bathroom, views of mountains and sea, good choice of breakfast.
Easy walk to quaint shopping and restaurants, taxis are cheap. Recommend a trip out fishing

Room Tip: All rooms are on 2nd floor, have balconies overlooking the pool and lovely gardens, the presidents suite is luxurious and huge.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear “John A”,

Thank you so much for your nice, lovely review, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

the hotel was fine , lovely position near the beach and you can walk easily into town. the service was very good, all staff very friendly and helpful. the breakfast had plenty of choice and well prepared. lovely pool.if you like rooms that are cosy and comfortable then these rooms may not be for you as they are very spacious and when i say spacious that is what i mean, two double beds, fridge, couch, table, television .. .the bathroom was huge and on three levels, the shower room was not a cubicle more like a hall. the washbasin was so far away from you it gave you a backache trying to reach it, and the air vents did not work and the staff were unable to fix it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear “CONWAY177”,

Thank you so much for your review, and it is wonderful to hear that you actually enjoyed your stay with us in BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort.

WHO DESIGNED THIS ? A western person who want to give you plenty of space in your Holiday to feel confortable, because the average room size in Hotels is only 3x4 meters (our bathrooms and balconys are bigger), we think – that’s not ENOUGH !
We want to do better for you and not make you feel claustrophobic, and 99% of our Guest really appriciate it (see the reviews here!).
We THINK BIG for you and want give you space you normally don’t experience in other Hotel at least if you don’t pay a lot more then in our Hotel Resort.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a fantastic hotel, that represent amazing value for money. We were able to book 1 room with 2 adults and 2 children (11 & 13). Room was spacious with planty of room for everyone. Central location. The staff were extrememy friendly and helpful. The food was delicious with breakfast included that was more than adequate. We will definately return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear “fiona a”,