What can one say that other reviewers haven't. After eight visit to Bali and twenty plus hotels, the Bali paradise is the overall best hotel we have stayed at. Being a small hotel of only nine rooms should not put anyone off. The hotel offers a spaciousness of many bigger places with the intimacy of a boutique establishment. The rooms are big and delightfully decorated without being overdone. The bathroom was roomy and stylish. Perhaps the only negative of this review is that the water pressure, whilst being acceptable, was not great. The balcony was large enough to house a large table and chairs, plus two banana lounges. The view from the balcony was to die for. Overlooking rice fields in the foreground and a view of the ocean further on. The swimming pool was large enough to be able to do laps and provided a backdrop for the outside dining. Breakfast was taken to the sound of distant roosters doing their thing. The courtyard area is a tribute to the person responsible for decorating the hotel. Paradise is far enough from the main part of Lovina to give a rural feel, but the shops and beach are only a 10 -15 minute stroll away.
As I said, Paradise, Lovina is simply the number one hotel for me in Bali and all this for a budget price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, Eurosport etc.), Any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach