So, I returned to my lovely Bali Paradise, at the end of January, 2013 and stayed 8 days/7 nights. This time, I booked a 'smaller' Deluxe Superior room and it was about one third smaller than the Presidential Suite (that I had last year), so, it was still a huge room, with a large balcony and it's wonderful views!
Not a lot has changed and the hotel, restaurant, pool and grounds are still in tip top shape. The staff are as lovely as ever, always giving prompt and efficient service, with a smile! There was a Security Guard to check me into my room, during my late arrival, this time. The weather was more humid this time around and the air con was already on in my room, on check in, which was a blessing.
The room facilities were the same, all in working order and everything I needed was there, including a toothbrush, which I AGAIN forgot to take! (What is it with me, forgetting to take my toothbrush to Bali??!)
The breakfast and lunch menus haven't changed and are still delicious and reasonably priced. I ate dinner at/from the restaurant on three nights and as usual, both chefs did a fabulous job, supplying delicious, freshly cooked meals. I had one day where I stayed in my room all day (partially sunburnt legs...don't ask!), so, I ordered room service for all three meals of that day and they were delivered promptly. (Thanks for looking after me, staff!)
I had one massage included in the total price and the woman was so good, I booked her three more times! The price is slightly higher, when booked through the hotel (only 30,000 INR more) but, well worth it, because you can just retreat to your own relaxing room, afterwards.
Not much else to say, other than it's still a fabulous place to stay and I'll be back there again, in 2014!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ocean views. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, Eurosport etc.), Any room with in-room safe, Complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach