Barnham Broom
$78
$106
$31
Orbitz.com
All reviewssports bargolf courseafternoon teamolton brown toiletriesjunior suitetennis courtspro shopspa hotelgolf breakswimming pooltwo coursesleisure facilitiesround of golfevening mealgolf clubdressing gownssauna and steam room
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just got back from a golf weekend at Brnham broom, this is my 4th visit here and although we had a superb weekend the hotel seems like it is getting every last penny it can out of you and would definatly look for a bit more value for next trip....

Examples of bar prices....£4.50 for a pint of beer!!..... £10 for a Tuna sandwich with a coffee!! that a child could have presented better

Restaurant on the evening was very average...once again charging over the top for any side orders £2.75 portion of about 7 chips... that were served to you after you had finshed your main meal!!! £8 for a glass of very average wine!

Did not get to try the breakfast as I got fed up with waiting for waiter to arrive

The 2 golf courses were both in good condition..challenging and interesting although the greens were rock hard and could have done with watering

on check out had to question my bill as there were items on there that could not be justified!

Although overall weekend was very enjoyable it was due to the company we shared as oppose to the hotel...

I would therefore not recommend this hotel and would say there are many others that offer far better value for a weekend break

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian T
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for recently staying with us at Barnham Broom. I was dissapointed to learn of your experience with all the points you have raised. Barnham Broom is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We pride ourselves on the great reputation that we have gained over the years for its great service and high standards.

We take great care to unsure that all feedback is shared with the relevant departments and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Cosy bed, clean, interior very relaxing, evening meal was very pleasant. Lovely lounge area overlooking the golf course. Breakfast was delicious and well presented......all in all it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It was lovely to hear that you had such a relaxing stay at Barnham Broom and the Hotel and food exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again and we will look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

6 of us stayed here on the 8th June 2013 for 1 night. It was a gift for my birthday. My father in law,brother in law and myself played 2 rounds of golf. Valley course on Saturday and Hills on sunday.(I prefered the valley course) and the girls all had spa treatments. The hotel was lovely and my room (66) was a really good size. Slightly bigger than the other 2. The bed was wonderful and the samsung smart tv on the wall was a surprise. The room was very clean and better than I expected. The 3 course evening meal was 1st class. Standard of food was superb. Breakfast was nice. Continental and cooked available. Just what you need before another round of golf. All in all I feel that this is a great location for both golf lovers and a relaxing break. Hats off to the green keepers. Great job. I will be returning. Thats a guarantee.

• Stayed: June 2013
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of the Hotel and the service and food we provided met your expectations. Barnham Broom is committed to providing our guests with the highest standard.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The smell of this hotel was amazing......I know, it sounds a strange thing to write about, but after a stressful couple of weeks at home my partner took me to this wonderful hotel and I shall never forget the smell!!
We had a lovely stay, all the staff were polite and helpful, room was nicely done with a huge TV! The food was a very good standard and we hope to go again soon.
Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing Barnham Broom for your recent stay. It was great to read your lovely comments about the Hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It is very important to us that guests experiences are shared so thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went away overnight with friends for a relaxing few days. Had a very pleasant stay. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. The afternoon tea served in lounge was an added bonus. The newly refurbished restaurant was very good. Food was delicious and service was excellent. We were upgraded to a junior suite which was very comfortable and relaxing. The hotel exceeded our expectations. My husband said the golf course was very enjoyable. The indoor pool did not have a separate jacuzzi therefore water was same temperature as pool. Jacuzzi was also part of childrens pool which could be improved.

Room Tip: Our friends stayed in room 10 and did mention they could hear doors closing through the night. We stayed in room 11 which was very nice with large bathroom that had a separate bath and shower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

We are delighted to see that you had a lovely stay at Barnham Broom. Providing our guests with the best hospitality and service has always been our passion. It was great to see such positive reviews. Thank you and we will looking forward to seeing you again soon.