1,015 results
All reviewssports bargolf courseafternoon teajunior suitepro shopgolf breakspa hotelswimming poolcourse mealleisure facilitiesround of golfgolf clubsauna and steam roomdressing gownsgreat golfstandard roomrelaxing break
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've stayed here twice in the last 6 months. Both times while on business in the area. For the price the rooms are excellent with big TV, strong wifi, nice bathroom with Moulton Brown. Great big bed. Feels more premium in the room. I have ordered room service on both occasions and the food has been great.
The gym and pool are good. Loads of machines in the gym.
The sports bar looks OK but I've not used it. Perhaps it looks a little soulless.
Breakfast staff are good and the choice is fine. Check in good.
All round it is a good refuge from a busy day.

Room Tip: Room 70 is a big room with a sofa and coffee table
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dog377
Barnham_Broom, Public Relations Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Barnham Broom. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at one of the Holiday Property Bond apartments at Barnham Broom this Christmas. The accommodation was clean and comfortable, with 2 bedrooms, a kitchenette / living room area and further sleeping space on the sofabed. There was a games table and we overlooked the golf course. We ate twice at the Sports Bar, made use of the squash courts and had a great few days away. Food at the Sports Bar is tasty, with plenty of choice and it is a good price, with HPB members benefiting from a small discount. I would recommend Barnham Broom as it has something for everyone.

Room Tip: Carleton apartments, no. 3 is down some steps, overlooking the golf course, which is lovely. However, it is the furthest block away from all the spa facilities and Sports Bar. The cupboard in the double room does smell a bit of cooking, so watch out clothes.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dylan65
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Booked for a birthday treat, spa treatment paid for a luxury room.. Stayed in Similar rooms (if not nicer) for less money.
The bath plug was broken, there was an interesting stain on one of our towels. The bath robes supplied were extremely stiff. You would think the price you pay for a room they could afford some fabric conditioner.. You can hear everything going on in the corridoors, very loud to the point of waking me up. The staff in the sports bar made us feel like an inconvenience that they had to serve us. The room shown to us on the website was completely different, we expected a seating area and we had a small chair stuck in the corner. We had a nice view of the carpark from our window. I think the website is extremely misleading.
I have contacted them since and they have ignored my emails, not even acknowledging them seems very unproffessional to me.
on a positive note the spa staff were lovely.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hayley B
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Everything about my stay was perfect staff were all very helpful meals were of a good quality room have been refurbished cannot wait to return hotel is in a fabulous location ideal for touring Norfolk

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My sister and I were looking for somewhere local that we could stay over and treat ourselves to some lovely spa treatments. It's true to say if you are looking for theproper Sauna spa experience then you need to actually book yourself into sauna spa. But if you are looking for a relaxing night away with the opportunity to treat yourself and unwind, then Barnham broom is the place for you. We were so impressed with ALL the staff, from reception, to bar, to waiting staff to the therapists. Everyone we dealt with was professional and friendly. Our room was large, clean, with a giant comfy bed and huge HD TV. We had afternoon tea, now as an afternoon tea expert I would say the sandwiches weren't the greatest but the scones, cakes and tea were perfect. The spa is AMAZING! We checked in on the Saturday lunchtime feeling tired and stressed out...we left feeling properly revived. We have even decided to make it an annual thing. Lovely people, lovely place and good value.

Room Tip: We went for the junior suite which was £10 more but well worth it. We were next to the stairs but actually didn't get disturbed at all from footfall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends