“Lovely meals”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2019

We popped in here on Sunday on our way to Torquay it was very busy inside.my wife and myself ordered ham egg chips,it did not take long for the food to come out.there was loads of ham on the plates and it was hot.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I’ve eaten at the Haldon Grill on numerous occasions and have never been able to fault the food which is always freshly cooked and served hot. I sometimes have the large breakfast although my favourite is the bubble and squeak with bacon and eggs. The service is fast and friendly, it’s always spotlessly clean and the value for money is excellent. A real gem of a place.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank 468Dave
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We love this place been her loads of time and keep coming back as food is great staff friendly and polite nothing too much trouble i had all day breakfast hot freshly cooked

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Dorothy H
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Just popped in for bacon sandwich but we were so surprised, great value, good food, good coffee and friendly staff. We’ll definitely be back... !

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 127jot
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast on the way to an event at nearby woods.

Had two breakfasts (one adult, one child’s) and a couple of drinks for around £12.

It was the most fantastic cooked breakfast I have had in a long time. It was cooked very quickly and served very hot. We were given fried bread and toast which I loved. The sausages and bacon were delicious and the whole breakfast exceptionally enjoyable.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I won’t hesitate to recommend this place. I don’t believe there was any way it could improve.

I wish this place was just around the corner as I would be a regular customer.

Date of visit: July 2018