“Small restaurant but fantastic”
Review of La Tastaolletes

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been there twice. First visit because of trip advisor.
It's a small restaurant with limited space and tables. I recommend to reserve a table since it's absolutely worth. Make sure you don't miss to be there.

Menu card:
You have a choice between to menu only.
A small and a large one giving you 2 or 3 dish more opportunities.

Food:
I can't give more superlatives as fantastic amazing, hilarious.

I spoke to the chef. She said " our goal is that people talk about our food the whole evening and nothing else" well, it worked out at all.
No words will describe the taste you mouth and brain will discover.

I video recorded my wife eating "Nutella moshi". Seeing her eyes twisting while eating is unbelievable.

I def. Recommend this restaurant and would give 6 points if I could.

1  Thank Gooaski

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

After visiting last year with my sister I returned this year with my husband so he could enjoy too. This is a really different experience with the most delicious food. We had a 16 course taster menu and enjoyed all but one course. We spent 3 hours trying dishes that were so tasty,beautiful to look at and unusual. The lady serving us was as lovely and informative as last year and a real pleasure. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank denise956
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the 12 course selection menu. It was a great experience. Top notch service I perfect English. The food was excellent. Great to sit and take your time, no rushing just sharing the many intricate dishes

1  Thank 521kasperl
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This is not a quick bite to eat but a 3 hours trip of dinning. Food is excellent and staff very helpfull and can tell you everything about the food.

This Food is made with passion for cooking and the quality you don’t expect on a boulevard.

One small tip: Don’t put the teabag in the hot water so everybody can select the strength.

Thanks for a perfect evening.

2  Thank Wim P
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We have visited Tastaolettes in Palamos. A fantastic creative restaurant with friendly staff and creative, well-stocked food.

If you want to go for adventurous cooking, you should definitely visit Tastaolettes. We ate the tasting menu with 12 dishes and it was affordable and good.

Date of visit: July 2018