I highly recommend a stay at Le Phare Bleu. You can tell the owners put a lot of time and thought into designing the villas. I especially liked the big deck with lounge furniture, the open bar area, super-clean kitchen, and modern frig with filtered water and icemaker. The bedroom was air-conditioned and the bed was like a “Hilton Heavenly” with pillow-top mattress and soft sheets. The staff was friendly and attentive. The restaurant food was locally sourced and fresh every day. The owners took me out for a little cruise around the nearby bays, which was an unexpected surprise. It’s an easy taxi ride to town or the main beach. But, this place was so private and peaceful I really didn’t want to go anywhere else. And the wi-fi worked all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, West Indies, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny