We happened to come across this place while driving around the island. WOW! The view was incredible, surroundings and restaurant so beautiful, the perfect lunch place.
I had the seared tuna with tapenade and sautéed potatoes. Absolutely delicious. I could very easily spend the whole day sitting there looking out onto the bay. Recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, West Indies and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny