Le Phare Bleu is in a gorgeous setting to soak up some of the best of Grenada. The owners have gone to great lengths to imbue the hotel with their ethos of environmental appreciation and social responsibility. The afternoon trips to the local beach bbq are a cultural hightlight. And the rooms - beautiful design and decor. You'll struggle to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Marina & Resort Grenada/Petite Calivigny