Le Phare Bleu is a collection of villas and apartments set into beautiful tropical gardens. Add this to a small secluded beach, a marina, wonderful staff and good food and this is THE place for a wonderful holiday. There is a great community feel but if it is seclusion you are after, you can have that too.
We went to Aruba a while ago and had the best beach holiday ever. Please don't come here for miles of white sand. There are some lovely, bigger beaches, a taxi or hire car away. We would recommend La Sagesse. Very chilled, never heaving. Bar on the beach too!
The food is good and the pool bar offered all we wanted. If you prefer fine dining, try their restaurant on the lighthouse boat.
This may not be the place for children as there are no facilities specifically for them. The entertainment consists of the occasional band, the singing chiropractor - Doc Adams (he's good too!) and other laid back but good events.
The staff were beyond compare. Service was spot on, but there was more. They are truly a part of this amazing community - joining in even out of hours. Whilst we were there, we were involved in a rather harrowing incident. The staff just pulled out all the stops.
So drawbacks. There are two. If I could change these it would be perfect but then the character would suffer. I'd love the beach to be bigger. And please when you go (not if!) don't forget the mozzie spray!
We don't normally return to places we have been, but this one - OH YES! We are coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny