When I saw the resort I thought 'how wonderful', When I left I thought 'I'm never coming back here again!'Local staff were wonderful, proprietress was just rude.Supposedly a complementary fruit basket in the fridge, We didn't have one.On there web site they say 'internet access in every room' it is either not there or sporadic/unusable.Daily construction machinery noise.Unorganized paperwork (didn't read the booking in form)no room service the last day.The beach is NOT recommended.Right next to small yachts on a marina, with no holding tanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Phare Bleu truly is a unique property that centres around the historic Lighthouse Ship and is located in Calivigny Bay. Just fifteen minutes from the international airport this exclusive, waterfront property offers a tremendously high level of comfort in the self contained beach villas and apartments. The friendly service mixed with the restaurants & bar, mini market, swimming pool, watersports and very safe beach, makes Le Phare Bleu a great place for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, West Indies, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Phare Bleu Marina Hotel Petite Calivigny Bay
- Le Phare Bleu Marina And Resort
- Le Phare Bleu Boutique Hotel & Marina Grenada/Petite Calivigny