“Best rental ever”
other travelers have booked this property
The entrance of The Oasis Kitchen
Helshire beach 5 mins away
Sovereign Village,  1 minute away
Restaurants nearby at Sovereign Village, 1 minute away
Restaurants nearby at Sovereign Village, 1 minute away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best rental ever”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved this place! I travel alot. I am usually very happy with my rentals but this one took the prize. Like the other reviews state, this condo is designed with comfort in mind. The condo is better than the pics convey. Immaculately clean and everything you could possibly need in stock. Very comfortable beds, ice cold a/c in both bedrooms, fast internet, full cable all throughout condo, nice appliances, everything worked perfectly! I love the location, close to everything and felt very safe, no issues at all. Sunil was extremely helpful and made sure everything was perfect for my stay. I honestly did not want to leave. I felt like i was at home. You can tell sunil went Above and beyond with this perfect place to make quests feel very cozy and comfortable. I highly recommend this condo to everyone visiting portmore. I will definitely book here again. It was perfect. Thank you Sunil so much for everything! I'll be back Soon!!

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Kara, It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at my vacation home and I am humbled to know it is your best rental to date. You have equally been an awesome guest and I look forward to host you again on your next visit to Jamaica.
Cosmopoli...
“" My Little Diamond in the Rocks. Location is perfect for everything.”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I love your home Sunil it is Beautiful the rooms are great . What i loved about it is "everything that you see in the pictures is what you get when you arrive no surprises". The property is Beautiful and Family friendly and the strip mall is just 10 mins away. I love the warm and friendly welcome upon arrival. You are a great host. Over your home is Beautiful and i will stay there again and bring my family the next time i come to Jamaica. Thank you once again Sunil

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 28, 2017
Thank you Caroline. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you, I love the way you took great care of the house. Thank you so much and I look forward to accommodate you in the near future.
lynnchris...
New York City, New York
“The night I fell in love lol”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

First I would like to thank the owner what a nice Gentlmen the home is very clean the master bedroom rocked with stereo attached mmm he was so nice my family had a nice time there and I will be returning every time icome back to Jamaica don't sleep on this rental I love this house.

Jun 28, 2017
It was a pleasure hosting you Lynn. I look forward to accommodate you again
chantelca...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Will definitely be back”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The property definitely reflects the online pictures and had all the accommodations advertised; all you need is groceries if you plan to cook and laundry detergent if you plan on washing. The owner was punctual with check in time and excellent with communication. I have no complaints.

Jun 19, 2017
It was a pleasure hosting you and the family Chantel... I look forward to accommodate the family again in the future!
Darren G
“5 stars accommodation”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautiful decor and arrangements that I would recommend to anyone who wants to feel right at home in Jamaica✌

Jun 2, 2017
It was a pleasure hosting you and the family Daren. You guys have been an exceptional guest. I appreciate how immaculate the house was left on check-out
seagsmama
Toppenish
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had such a lovely stay at this gorgeous place. We had some car issues while we were here and Sunil was absolutely amazing over the top helpful! Thank you so much Sunil, for the villa, the help, and the experience. You will have our recommendation and business time and time again!

Mar 27, 2017
It was a pleasure hosting you and the family Andrea, you guys were an exceptional clean guests who took good care of the house during your stay. I look forward to host you again in the future!
dlinton95
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding, I'll be back!”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Home away from home! I would initially like to extend my gratitude to Sunil, who was extremely considerate and accommodating throughout my time in Jamaica. The Oasis (the house) exceeded my expectations by far; I had planned to stay a couple of days in Portmore, however I was so comfortable that I wanted to extend my stay. It is evident that time and effort is placed on the upkeep of the house (cleanliness, modern décor, devices for entertainment). Not only do I hope to return very soon; I will also be recommending The Oasis to everyone that I know - in the UK, US and Jamaica! Many thanks again Sunil ;).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The entire house
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 5, 2016
Hi Deborah and Michelle, it was a pleasure hosting you both along with the rest of the family. You have all been a wonderful guests and I am humbled to know that I was able to exceed your expectation and provided a home away from home experience . I look forward to accommodate your family again. Cheers!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing