“Good Family Food.”

Gus' Greek Ribs Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Tisdale
Cuisines: Canadian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nipawin, Canada
“Good Family Food.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a great family pleaser. The food is good and there is good selection to keep everyone happy. Of course if you are a rib lover then you know what to choose.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank parman16

Nipawin
“Move along, folks.”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Two friends and I ate here some time ago. We arrived early on a Sat, as we were told the food was excellent. The food was satisfactory, but the service was not. As we finished our main course, I was not offered the opportunity to order dessert, nor a coffee refill, nor even the option of actually finishing my coffee. We were told that other people were lining up, and that we should move along. I will not be back.

• Visited July 2011
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Stopped here for lunch. Great food and prices. Proptions are large had to pack up lots of my meal. Definitely will eat here again if in the area.

• Visited February 2012
Tisdale, Canada
“Best rating”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

You can always count on a great meal with real good service in a friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank Ann2012_12
St. Brieux
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GRIZZLY GUS'S GREEK GRIBS!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Excellent food and service.Friendly atmosphere , what more can I say? Close to home. Now I'm rambling on !!!! Not necessary. If I say anymore I would have to make it up. Not like me!!!!!!!

1 Thank Dolores R