Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have just stayed here. We have 2 young girls and the pool was a must. It is the off season however we had perfect weather, this hotel is not on the beach side of the island however that is good at this time of the year as it is quite windy on the other side. Our room was very very nice with it cleaned and the sheets changed every day. The pool was perfect for us it did lack chairs and they could fix the ones that are there but.... There are great places to eat within a minutes walk and it is not very far to walk to the beaches. We would come back to stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jodi C
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We weren't staying at the Anyavee but we had a few dealings with them over our stay in Railay Beach. We enquired about renting the kayaks that they have outside the front of the hotel, and were met with seriously unpleasant front of house staff, who were condescending and rude. We then made the misktake of going there for dinner in the restaurant beside it, only to realise after we had ordered our food that it was belonging to the hotel. We had to wait an hour for our food (after a reminder that we actually had ordered) and when it eventually arrived it was really poor. The meat was inedible and when we brought it to the attention of the staff, we were met with the same incompetence as before. Although there is no restaurant listed on tripadvisor to review, I can only imagine that the same standards apply across the board in this dreadful set up.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank enirenda
Reviewed July 25, 2012

i would not pay the high season price, but the price for low season (1000 baht/night/2 persons) for a ok-clean room with a/c and fresh towles/water every day is very good. the bungalow is big, the pool is nice, the staff is friendly, there is an wifi area and computers to use for free and it's close (10-15 min walk) to the 2 nicest beaches and close to the restaurants and bars...

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We had a really nice time there. We stayed in the last bungalow close to the pool and with seaviews. A big terrace and a big room. The place is lovely and peaceful.

The only bad point maybe was the service. They didn't speak english and they made mistakes with the orders on the bar. If you pay a lot and it's supposed to be a "resort" at least you expect qualified people, don't you?

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My entire experience with Anyavee was pretty disastrous. From the initial phone call I made to book the room to checking out early. I have lived in Thailand for over a year and speak a level of Thai so I'm not completely clueless about the culture and what is acceptable. The ladyboy receptionist is a complete and utter biotch. I felt ilke I was back in America dealing with someone who felt very inconvenienced by my presence. Customer service = 0. They should do themselves a favor and can her. The room was expensive for what you get. Fairly clean but not great for the amount of money. When I went to check out early, I had to wage a small war not to be charged for the days I said I would stay. To be fair, there were several staff members and one manager who were great to deal with. Everything else was awful. Save yourself a headache and book elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2012