Hotel isn't worth the full price but is definitely worth the discounted prices found nearly every travel website. Location is a little hard to get to and (this didn't happen to us, but..) it sounds like boat drivers will only take you to or from the hotel as long as the boat is full, and passengers are made to wait all day long until 8 people can be rallied to go.
It has a very good and extensive restaurant and coffee bar and is right on the water, though the actual beach is down the walking path. Other restaurants and resorts are within walking distance, as is a little shop that sells carbon pills if you're having a hard time digesting Thai food. Worth spending a few days here, maybe 2 or 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Railay Princess Resort and Spa," a perfect peaceful place awaits you. Railay Princess Resort and Spa is situated at the middle of Railay Peninsular, between Railay Village (West side) and YaYa resort (East side) location. Certainly, we are not the beach front resort as Railay Bay Resort and Spa, our sister resort. However, we offer our deluxe accommodations with pool view. You will enjoy seeing the most beautiful tropical landscape and peninsular. Experience your dream family vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Railay Princess Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Princess Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Princess Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand