Well, this place is not totally bad. The location is great, and some of the rooms (building one and two) are fine, although the rooms in buildings 3 - 6 are pretty bad, and the food is pretty good. The service on the other hand, woof. Their wait staff need a serious course in remedial customer service. More about the room: our room was pretty disappointing. The bathroom was borderline gross and had missing tiles and a shower worthy of my college dorm. The room itself would have been fine, if there had been some light. All we had were two tiny IKEA bedside lamps that were a joke. So, this place will not be the best place you stay in your life, but it is a five minute stroll from a great beach, and you will eat well, whenever your food arrives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Railay Princess Resort and Spa," a perfect peaceful place awaits you. Railay Princess Resort and Spa is situated at the middle of Railay Peninsular, between Railay Village (West side) and YaYa resort (East side) location. Certainly, we are not the beach front resort as Railay Bay Resort and Spa, our sister resort. However, we offer our deluxe accommodations with pool view. You will enjoy seeing the most beautiful tropical landscape and peninsular. Experience your dream family vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Railay Princess Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Princess Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Princess Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand