My friend and I stayed two nights at Krabi Princess, and while it is not a 5-star hotel where they wait on you hand and foot, it was a lovely place for $50 per night. The long tail boat dropped us off in Railay West, and after a long day of traveling, we were relieved that Railay Princess was less than a 5 minute walk away. The rooftop pool deck and newly renovated lobby are chic and modern; we stayed in the older rooms in the back of the resort, but they were perfectly nice and spacious considering the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Railay Princess Resort and Spa," a perfect peaceful place awaits you. Railay Princess Resort and Spa is situated at the middle of Railay Peninsular, between Railay Village (West side) and YaYa resort (East side) location. Certainly, we are not the beach front resort as Railay Bay Resort and Spa, our sister resort. However, we offer our deluxe accommodations with pool view. You will enjoy seeing the most beautiful tropical landscape and peninsular. Experience your dream family vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Railay Princess Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Princess Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Princess Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand