We stayed here for our honeymoon. First off, they did nothing to welcome us as honeymooners. I didn't expect much, but some flowers on the bed is always nice. I told the front desk several times that it was our honeymoon and they kept saying they were going to do something and never did. To add to that, our room had a constant trail of ants going through it, the shower head was broken, water was cold, and the service was rude. We even got hassled at the comp breakfast when my husband was sitting down to eat because I had the tickets and was still getting my food. They acted as if we were trying to steal from them or something. It is the most economical place on this side of Railay, but still that's no reason to be treated so poorly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand