Krabi is gorgeous, and Sand Sea had everything we needed to enjoy it. Our bungalow was small but comfortable, the breakfast buffet was extensive and tasty, the beach in front of the hotel was quiet and beautiful, and we were a quick walk to the other beach and restaurant zone. It obviously couldn't compare to the 5 star places we stayed at in other areas of Thailand, but for the price, it was great. A couple of drawbacks: (1) the hotel is under construction (though our room was far enough away that it didn't bother us); (2) the dinner we had at the hotel restaurant was probably the worst meal we had in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand