I recently returned to Sunrise and I felt compelled to re-review the experience because it was much less impressive then my trip last year. The restaurant and free breakfast remained good, but you can get cheaper and better food down the east side of Railay. There was ongoing construction, which caused loud noises throughout the day (not good for mid-day holiday naps). In a sense the place is an odd fixture in Railay because it is not nice enough to be one of the nice hotels and not cheap enough to be one of the budget hotels. Overall its definitely mid-range, but I suggest strongly considering spending a little extra money if you are already willing to pay enough to get out of the backpacker places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand