We only spent one night here on our way back from Ko Phi Phi. East Railay Beach is not immediately inspiring as its quite muddy with no real beach. Its not a major issue as you can easily walk to the two neighbouring beaches which are very picturesque and worth a visit. The hotel itself is quite nice. Checkin was quick and efficient once a staff member was located. Although it was not always easy using english, the staff appeared to make effort. Upon returning from dinner our side of the resort suffered a power cut so we were quickly upgraded to the pool bungalow with outdoor shower which was very nice. We left very early so did not experience breakfast. Overall not inspiring but a pleasant enough experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand