My husband and I loved our stay at Sunrise Tropical resort. Railay was definitely my favorite spot in Thailand so that may have to do with it. Upon arrival at the hotel we were offered a cold towel and a cold drink of OJ. The hotel staff was very friendly and it only took a few minutes to get all checked in. Our room was amazing! We stayed in one of the villas and it was so nice! The only complaint i would have is the hard bed. But you wont really find anything else in Thailand. It wasn't bad at all. Sunrise Tropical was definitely our favorite spot we stayed. definitely stay here if you are deciding! There is construction going on at some resorts by the hotel. But not at Sunrise and we didn't hear any noise from it. Just when you walk through it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand